If you are wondering what the best printer for cardstock is, then the answer can be various. But when compared to the regular printer, you need to be sure that your device is able to handle thicker paper. After all, cardstock is the thicker type of paper used for scrapbooking, greeting card making, and such thing alike.
It is certainly thicker than the regular printing paper. A regular printer may not be able to provide clear printing outcome considering the thickness of the paper and the ink may not attach well enough to the paper. That’s why you need a special printer that can help you with the special cardstock paper – making sure that the printing result isn’t only visible but it is also well printed.
The following are some of the best printers for Cardstocks in 2019 you can consider if you want to buy one.
1. Canon Pixma AirPrint iX6820
It’s one of the best printer for cardstock with wireless technology that will make printing easier and more efficient. Mind you that it isn’t a multifunctional printer that can be used for sending out faxes, making copies, or scanning so you won’t find any control panel.
It comes with five individual ink tanks that will help you to get amazing colors and you only need to replace the color that runs out. With My Image Garden software, you will also be able to apply some special filters to the photo, etc. For beginner users, the absence of the control panel can be handy although different people may have different opinions.
There are also other technologies that you can enjoy from this device, such as:
- The handy and individual ink and tank system which will be super handy for efficient operation.
- The printer is able to print borderless, beautiful, and artistic printing. The printer has been used to print 4 x 6 inches of photo and the result can be made in only 36 seconds.
- The printer comes integrated with the advanced technology of FINE print head so the result will be flawless.
- The printing quality is clear, crisp, and bright
- The printer is easy to manage, operate, and set up
- Wifi, Ethernet
- The printer can be quite noisy
- No LCD screen for any control panel
- No Duplexer
Brother MFCJ6939DW Printer
Looking for a quality printer that can do it all without fuss or hassle? You will find this product from Brother to be super functional and handy. There are tons of reasons why this printer is claimed as one of the best printer for cardstock – aside from the professional design and high quality printing result.
This wireless all in one printer is also packed with has 500-sheet dual paper tray total capacity so if you use this printer for home office business, it can improv efficiency.
The features to enjoy from this printer are:
- It is a printer that can do it all – printing, scanning, sending fax, and making copies. If you have a business, you will like this professional printer
- The printer has the performance like the regular professional device but it comes with sharper and better printing quality. It also comes with auto duplex ability so you can save resources, time, and money
- You can get the most current update about the ink toner and its level with the Amazon Dash Replenishment
- The quality printing is quite satisfying with the sharp and bright quality
- It can be integrated with the cloud system quite nicely
- Automatic duplex printing
- The printer is quite noisy
- The printer is pretty big and not slim
- The display screen isn’t clear or bright but it does help
Epson XP15000 Expression Wireless Printer
If you are using this printer, you can make professional quality photo with crisp and bright images. The printer is able to create borderless printing outcome that goes up to 19 x 13 inches. The printer is sleek and simple – with the elegant and attractive design.
This printer is easy to use and with its compact design, you can easily put it on your desktop. For navigation, you can take advantage from the 2.4 inch color LCD display. Meanwhile for print speed, it can prints up to 9,2 ppm for black and color up to 9.0 ppm.
The various features about this printer include:
- Unique ink availability with the individual and 6 different high quality ink. Besides the regular colors, you can find Gray and Red to create richer color options for the colored printing. With the black and white printing result, the outcome will be better thanks to the enhanced features.
- The printer is designed for professional projects so you should be able to find a paper tray for cardstock on the back. You can make use of the available borderless features from 6 x 4 inches to the bigger 19 x 13 inches.
- Most users claim that they really like the compact and small design. When compared to the previous design, it is definitely smaller so you can place it on the desktop
- The printer accommodate duplex printing
- The front tray is able to accommodate 200 papers
- The printer doesn’t support film print
- The interface system is the manual push button
- The display screen is small so it is difficult to read (for some people)
Brother MFC-J6930DW AIO Inkjet Printer
As one of the best printer for cardstock, you can be sure about the overall quality of the device. Most of the users who have purchased and operated the printer claim that they are very satisfied with the overall performance and printing quality.
It comes equipped with A 3.7 inch Color Touchscreen Display and you can access to scan to various cloud services without having to use a computer. Most of them have a business that relies on the quality and professional image and the printer has never failed them.
What are the features to expect from this device?
- The MFCJ6930DW is a complete solution for office and business solution. It has all features you need, print, copy, scan, and fax documents on your finger
- You can print wirelessly from mobile devices
- The borderless printing feature is satisfying and impressive
- The overall setup and management of the system is nice, easy, and super handy. Even for those who are new to this, they have no problems managing everything on their own.
- The printing quality is superb
- With proper care, the printer can last long with quality image
- Paper tray up to 500 sheets
- Auto duplex
- The printer is Large and heavy but it doesn’t matter.
Epson Wireless P400 SureColor Printer
Another reliable printer is designed by Epson to print cardstock. It comes with 8 pigment-based inks for to make color more professional and quality with archival durability as well and it can print up to 13″ wide without border.
With this printer and the tons of features, you can enjoy the myriads of features and benefits:
- You can find 8 different ink cartridges to create high quality and premium printing outcome
- The flexible connection makes it easy to set up with WiFi
- The ink cartridge is running individually so you won’t have any issue when a cartridge runs out – you only need to replace a cartridge.
- Printing is quick, clean, and efficient
- The wireless feature is handy to create efficient operation
- It doesn’t support Android despite the wireless feature. It works only with iOS and Windows.
As you can see, these are the options for most reliable and trusted names in the industry. So, which of these best printer for cardstock you want to choose?