If you have a thermal printer, you should know that it can help you save a lot of money for the operation – especially if you have a digital business or e-commerce business. A lot of people would underestimate the printing cost of a label. In reality, if you have to print a lot of labels, it can affect your spending too. Moreover, if you have a business, you need to consider this extra spending, right?
Alfuheim Thermal Printer and the Extra Specs
One thing to like about the thermal printer is that you won’t have to worry about spending extra. A thermal printer uses a thermal (heat) technology that doesn’t require any cartridge, ink, or ribbon. You definitely save quite a lot of money for the operation.
Moreover, such a printer comes with convenient size and dimension. It is definitely smaller than the regular printer – won’t take much space on the desk. And you won’t have to worry that it may not be compatible with any kind of platforms or operating system because it can! Not only you can use it with Windows OS as well as Mac, but you can also use it with Amazon, Shopify, Stamps.com, ShippingEasy, Ordoro, Etsy, Endicia Dazzle, eBay, and others.
Other Features to Love
· Fast printing speed. The speed is convenient. You can definitely produce many labels without wasting time – and you won’t have to worry about the quality printing either.
· Easy installation and setup. You don’t need to deal with any physical driver or whatsoever. You simply download one and then install it – and your printer would work like a charm. After all, it also comes with a label holder and its own USB flash drive. It includes videos (how-to) and a driver. Many users claim that this is one feature to love about the printer.
· Extra labels. The company even includes test labels. They include 20 sheets of those labels (in 4 x 6 inches of size) so you won’t have to waste labels for the test. This is another feature to like about the printer so you won’t have to waste extra labels.
· Auto label identification. No need to tweak or struggle with the label. Once you insert it, it will manage automatic feeding right away.
· Versatile use. Don’t you hate it when you buy a printer and it can only be used for one type of label or one size of label? Not convenient at all, eh? Well, this printer can be used with different kinds of labels, from 1.57 inches to 4.1 inches in width – without any height restriction. Moreover, the standard labels for shipping or warehouse is around 4 x 6 inches. It means that you can use the printer to create various labels, such as UPS, Amazon FBA, USPS, ID, barcode, warehouse labels, and so much more.
There are many label printers with thermal technology out there, but you have to admit that this Alfuheim product is promising. If you want to have a reliable thermal printer that can improve your working efficiency and productivity, this is one of the best choices.