When shopping for office stationery, a copier is one of the most important and must-have pieces of office equipment. Regardless of any business, you have, whether it’s small or has grown big, having a copier nestled somewhere on a desk will always contribute to your work productivity. As a matter of fact, the demand for copiers among eve small business hasn’t waned, despite a wave of content management tools and digitalization.
Yes, true copiers are still sold, but a multifunction printer still stands as the ultimate solution for businesses wanting color copying functionality. If that’s exactly the kind of copier you are looking for, you’ve come to the right place because we have recommendations for you for the best choices for office copiers. These machines allow businesses to do more than just copy and color copy. They can scan, fax and print, the whole package along with wireless printing capabilities as well!
Below you can find best copiers for office, small to medium business in 2022 that can help to enhance productivity.. Check them out below.
Canon ImageCLASS MF244dw
A machine that can print, scan, and copy, who would refuse such a 3-in-one quality? The ImageCLASS MF244dw model by Canon is a strong candidate for small offices. Granted, it lacks the fax feature but if you don’t plan on conducting business correspondence via fax then it should come as no problem.
Canon has always prided itself for manufacturing printers that deliver high-quality output and this model is no exception. The monochrome laser printer comes with feature-rich capabilities as well as reliability. Its recommended print volume is up to 2,500 pages per month, making it ideal for any home and small office environment, such as:
- An intuitive LCD panel that helps you navigate through menu and settings easily, ensuring your daily workflow to be a breeze. The user-friendly, 5-line LCD panel is also tilt able for further seamless navigation.
- Both wired and wireless connectivity along with various mobile solutions to provide convenience. You can print on-the-go with Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, Google Cloud Print and Mopria Print Service.
- This machine can spit out up to 28 ppm, with the first print only takes 6 seconds or less of your very busy morning. It also comes with 250-sheet tray and one-sheet multipurpose tray. First copy only takes 9 seconds or less so it’s more than reasonable for when you are in a rush.
Canon Lasers Color ImageCLASS MF726Cdw
Another multifunction copier by Canon that would be worth every penny you’d spend is the ImageCLASS MF726Cdw model. This too, promises you expert assistance for every level of experience and uncompromising dedication to product reliability.
This is a wireless color laser printer and you can expect high quality, crisp and bold photos and business documents using V2 (Vibrant and Vivid) Color Technology which is responsible for increasing color vibrancy and image sharpness. Plus, in this digital era, wireless connectivity sure plays a major role in enhancing the entire workforce and that’s why this device is also equipped with an intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD Panel.
On top of that, this model also provides generous, expandable paper capacity up to 250 sheets. The list of the amazingly helpful features doesn’t stop there, here are a couple more:
- Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 21 ppm, both in monochrome and color. Its first print time is 14.3 seconds or less.
- This machine is also designed with a duplexer, among its fax, copy, scan and print capabilities, guaranteed to be able to save more paper, time and related costs.
- It has a wide range of connectivity such as Wi-Fi Direct connection, allowing you to connect to mobile devices without a router, NFC, and more. And you can print on-the-go using your compatible devices such as Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Business, Google Cloud Print and Morea Print Service.
Another leading manufacturer when it comes to the best choices for office copiers other than Canon is, obviously, Brother. This is definitely worth of a mention in your wishlist if you seek a copier that delivers excellent text quality.
As a matter of fact, this all-in-one laser printer is known to deliver first-class text quality at reasonable operating costs. Lines and bars in graphs also have clean edges and bold, solid colors. You can achieve all that by navigating through the great touchscreen with a nice interface.
Other than the lack of duplex printing, it would easily be a high-performance, fully-featured multifunction copier everyone would fall in love with easily. This machine is equipped with the following features:
- The machine includes both a bypass tray and an ADF so it can easily handle large scanning jobs or irregular paper stock.
- It offers fast, high-quality print and copies with up to 19 ppm for both monochrome and color printing. One of the key features is that it can print up to 600×2400 dpi resolution. It’s furnished with an adjustable 250-sheet tray and one-sheet multipurpose feed slot for thicker media.
- Brother also designed this printer with flexible connectivity such as wireless printing from and scanning to your Kindle Fire, Android, Apple or Windows 7 mobile devices.
- You can also print via Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, Cortado Workplace, Brother iPrint&Scann app, or Wi-Fi Direct. Add to that the convenient wireless 802.11/b/g/n connection will surely help you reduce clutter and cables in your office.
Brother Compact Monochrome HL-L2395DW
If you’re in the mood for a monochrome multifunction printer then we’ve got another recommendation for you. The HL-L2395DW by Brother is famous to be the fastest in-class print speeds. This means you can print more and wait less.
There is also that convenient copying and scanning bit that can be done quickly and hassle-free from a flatbed scan glass. This is actually a replacement for the HL-L2380DW model and the biggest selling point of this new model would be that it’s engineered with its ability to print up to 36 ppm.
That definitely would optimize your work efficiency to the next level. There are also more new features present in this printer, such as the following:
- A manual feed slot that enables you to achieve quality printing on a variety of paper sizes and types. Just like the other models by Brother, this too offers high-quality prints for it is built with a 250-sheet tray that can handle both legal and letter-sized paper.
- This device is engineered for convenience which is evident in its mobile device capabilities, such as Google Cloud Print 2.0, AirPrint, Mopria, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Cortado Workplace.
- You can also render a cloud-based scan to and print from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneNote and many more. All these Cloud services can be done from the 2.7” color touchscreen.
- Brother also equipped this machine with exceptional wireless support that allows you to submit print jobs from your desktop, smartphone, laptop, and tablet. To top it off, you will obviously value the “Touch to connect” NFC.
Here’s another monochrome laser multifunction machine that would be the best choice for office copier for you. The MFCL2740DW device is packed with advanced features which makes it suitable
for use either for heavy-duty personal use or as a shared printer. For printing, it offers a 250-sheet tray, a duplexer, and a single-sheet manual feed slot. There is also a letter-size flatbed for scanning purposes and a 35-sheet ADF that can handle up to legal-size paper.
Despite being a monochrome machine, it lets you print, fax from and scan to a PC. What’s more, you can also use it as a standalone copier and fax machine. It can even send scans as email attachments without the help of a PC. Brother really did ensure you have your money’s worth out of this device.
You might think that’s all there is to it but there this machine is also packed with the following features:
- It’s engineered with the ability to print and copy up to 32 ppm and up to 2400×600 dpi of resolution.
- This device goes a step beyond its less expensive counterpart by allowing you to scan in duplex. Even better, it can also scan both sides of the page simultaneously. This definitely gives it a speed advantage.
- This 4-in-1 functionality comes with a 250 sheet capacity paper tray with the text, graphics and photos come out good for business level.
- Its front panel menu offers you the options to copy both single as well as double-sided originals to your choice of double or single-sided copies. The 2.7” color touchscreen lets you access cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote and more.
Whether you want a monochrome or a color printer or one that is all an all-in-one machine, remember that the best choice for office copier is one that can keep up with your office workforce and meet everyone’s needs.