There are several possible options for the best industrial 3D printer although narrowing down your option to a single machine can be a challenge. You need to pay attention to the features more instead of the price. Sure, the price is also one of the major important elements within the process but if you can’t focus on the features, you will only make useless purchase. If you know what you want and you can point down everything to a specific aspect, then you can choose the right device for yourself.
So, what’s the difference of this industrial 3D printer with other types? The printers are generally designed for heavy-duty use so they are heavier, more solid, and sturdier. Since they are focused on making the industrial quality of 3D objects and they are generally equipped with complete features, more advanced technologies, and sophisticated manufacturing arrangement.
It’s a good thing that there are several candidates for this purpose, and you can be sure about their qualities.
Best 3D Printers For Industrial in 2021
Flashforge New Model 3D Printer
When compared to the other best industrial 3D printer, this one is pretty compact. It looks more like a daily-use of a printer instead of an industrial type. But no need to worry, this machine can deliver a perfect and top-notch performance without hurting your wallet. Besides the easy operation (it’s similar to operating your smartphone), it also comes with handy features that will make everything easy. The handy leveling system with intelligent assistant technology or the wireless connection will create a nice and solid platform.
The slide-in plate enables you to remove the 3D objects without having to worry that you may damage them. The high definition display screen is 3.5 inches in size with touchscreen technology that makes everything easier. What about making calibrations? No need to worry because it is made more precise with the easier operation – at least it is made simpler than the previous models.
- The sturdy construction and structure
- The high-end technologies with impressive tweaking
- Easy operation
- Long-lasting quality, especially with proper care and maintenance
- Some screws are rattling but it can be fixed by tightening them. Of course, it may be a huge problem for the perfectionist type of users
Monoprice Select Filament Printer
If you think that all industrial 3D printers are costly and expensive, you will like this one because of its low price range. The reason why it is included as one of the best industrial 3D printers is because of the inexpensive price range and the high-end features included within it.
Unlike the other 3D printers, this machine will be fully calibrated from the factory and also assembled. So, there is no need to assemble the device anymore – all you have to do is to remove the machine from the box and then use it right away. Yes, it is that simple! Not to mention that the design is compact and handy, the open platform allows easy printing and also removal. You are allowed to use different kinds of filaments, so it is super flexible and handy – with greater freedom and versatility.
- It is easy to use as well as it is inexpensive, especially for those with budget limitations
- The quality of the printing is quite good and detailed. When you compare the results with the ones made by the more expensive printers, you can’t tell the difference
- It doesn’t come with an SD card
- The heating bed is not powerful enough – it is definitely underpowered
- The inaccurate temperature reading can be quite annoying
The reason why this machine is included within the lists is because of the high-end features combined with solid construction and reliable structure. The LCD screen, the simple design, and the handy software are some of the winning elements for this machine so you can only expect the best from it. If you want to get a powerful machine without spending a fortune, this would be the best option.
- The motion electronics are impressive and premium in quality
- The STEAM free resources are quite useful and handy for the overall printing feature
- The filament and the way to order it is quite confusing. It makes some users regret buying it. The machine is inexpensive, alright, but once the filament states that it is empty (and yet you still have the remaining one), you can’t print anything until your order from the manufacturer.
- The printing speed is slow
- The original software isn’t very good or reliable
There are some of the things to like about this printer device, including better ventilation and the handy touchscreen technology – all designed to deliver easy and effective operation. Another cool thing about this machine is that you can assemble it easily – it won’t take you more than an hour. The combination of direct spraying paint technology and the double-layered metal will create a sturdier and stronger platform so the printing process can go easily in a stable mode. It caters to different filaments, such as PLA, ABS, and others.
The printing platform is quite big with its 140 x 140 x 140mm dimension and easy set up. Not to mention that there is a display screen with touchscreen ability that makes maneuver easier and faster.
- The machine comes in good quality construction and design
- The machine can last for a long time – even for goods, provided that you implement proper care and maintenance.
- So far, there isn’t one for this beautiful machine
FlashForge 3D Printer Creator Pro
When compared to the original series, this one is sturdier because of the metal construction – the original machine used wooden construction. Is it enough for the industrial-grade quality that people are looking from the machine? You can bet on it, especially with the technologies that are claimed to help users. The technologies will make operation easier and even more, fun to do. It’s no wonder if this machine is included within the pro category – mostly because of the quality construction and also flawless outcome. With this device, you can be sure to create something solid ad artistic without compromising quality.
The building platform is made from aluminum but it is claimed to be resistant against warping because of the premium quality and the thickness. Even when exposed to the high heat, the aluminum will stay intact and in a pristine condition. The machine also comes with LED lights and also integrated LCD screen. The repositioned SD slot is designed to provide better and easier convenient for the users.
- The brand has an impressive online community that can come handy when you are expecting some answers for your machine’s problems. Whenever you encounter issues, these communities can help and they do offer impressive solutions for ANY problem you have
- The machine is easy to operate with simple tweak and adjustment
- Some people experience immediate problems with the extruder, right after they remove the machine from the box and start using it.
- Some people experience electric contact loss
Those are the 5 candidates for the 3D printing machines that come with their own specs and benefits. Depending on your needs, you can easily choose the right one from the best industrial 3D printer lists above.