Modern artists and arts are now pampered by technologies, proven from the lists of the best printer for art prints or artists. You may not realize this, but the implementation of the sophisticated printer has expanded so widely that it reaches the art industry. Nowadays, it is easier to find copies of popular paintings, for instance, for the sake of study and observation. Coming up with art creation where written images can easily created through the machine is also possible – and even doable. Gone the days where artists need to do everything manually by their own hands.
You need to realize that there are different types of printers. Unfortunately, not many people know this – thinking that the printers are coming only as a single type of machine. If you want to take a closer look at everything, you will realize that each machine is designed in a slightly different specs and features to achieve a certain purpose. Some machines are perfectly well for the heavy-duty industrial use while the others are more suitable for personal use, such as making miniatures.
There are some machines that are considered the best when it comes to reproducing art works, and you can read about them in the following list.
CANON PIXMA iX6820
Not many people realize that there are some lists of the best printer for art prints or artists which come with its own specs and features. These kinds of printers are generally designed with quality image outcome so you can expect creating artistic work with it. If you want to have a bright, crisp, and detailed image, turn to this printer and enjoy the greatest outcome.
There are tons of features and specs to expect, such as the borderless photo in less than 36 seconds. Don’t forget that the printer comes with a wireless technology so forget connecting it to any cables or wires with their fussy arrangement. It also supports cloud printing, which delivers another easiness and simplicity in the entire operation. What about the resolution? With 2400 x 9600 dpi, you can expect the best result only.
The Pros :
- Some people have used it for edible printing so you can be sure about the safety and its quality
- The overall construction is very solid and good. With proper care and maintenance, you can expect the machine to last for good
- Some of the parts are pretty solid and durable
The Cons :
- The machine doesn’t have any control panel
- The machine is pretty noisy – it won’t go as quiet as you expect
WorkForce WF-7710 Wireless Wide-format
Not many printers are able to accommodate borderless printing outcome but you can be sure that this one would be able to handle all of the work without complication. There are reasons why this printer is included within the list of the best printer for art prints because of the features.
First of all, this printer is wireless so you can be sure about the easy operation and also effective running. Thanks to the technologies like PrecisionCore, you can quickly print the images in bright and crisp details. The ink is versatile and you can easily tweak it around. Moreover, there is a tray for the paper (which is able to accommodate 250 pages) but there is also another special tray for special paper. If you want to improve working or business productivity, this would be the perfect machine to cater to your needs.
- The price range is very nice – it is an affordable printer and yet it is super powerful and handy
- Operating and setting up the printer is easy – there is no complicated arrangement
- The quality image is quite good and crisp. Many professional business people use this printer to create impressive image
- The scanner runs on a different software and it can be quite problematic. In most cases, it would be better if everything can run on the same software because separated setting will be fussier.
- The machine can be quite heavy for some people so you want to check on it first.
OfficeJet HP Pro 7740 Wireless Printer
If you are looking for the best printer for art prints and/or artists, this one won’t disappoint you at all. The printing quality is impressive with detailed and crisp images. Colors are detailed and rich. If you are looking for a printer that can accommodate wide printing need, this would be the perfect device for you. Managing the printing is such a breeze.
- The installation is pretty straightforward with no brainer arrangement
- You can easily operate and run it without complication
- Some users experience problems with the drivers
- Some also experience problems with the quality of the photo print
Epson Expression Premium ET-7700 EcoTank
One of the things to like about this printer is the flexible handling for the paper. Whether you want to print out documents or images, you can be sure that this printer will be able to deliver a satisfying result. As one of the best printer for art prints, you can be sure that the quality images would be impressive. After all, it is designed for the artistic purpose.
Another thing to like about this printer is the free cartridge for your printing needs – and the cartridge can last for around 2 years. The ink itself is able to print up to 14,000 pages of black and white or 9,000 colored pages. The ink is low cost without compromising the quality. There are also features, such as temperature setting, humidity sensor, and such thing alike.
- The printing cartridges come in 5 color arrangement that is guaranteed to deliver high quality images
- The printer is easily tweaked and operated. You don’t need to deal with fussy arrangement or tweak just to be able to produce artistic designs
- The overall design and construction are pretty solid and sturdy
- Some people constantly experience problems with it, so they feel that it is useless
Canon PIXMA Pro-100
The key to high quality image printing is the ink and the variants of colors, and it is a good thing that this machine comes with 8 Dye based inks colors that will deliver amazing color gradients. Even when you are producing black and white production, there is also grayscale ink for the rich of hues and shades. Moreover, the ink cartridge is running individually, so you only need to replace the one running out instead of replacing the whole set.
You don’t have to worry about the detailed image quality, thanks to the FINE technology. Not only it is able to create a detailed image, it is able to accommodate different kinds of sizes and dimensions. The wireless printing feature is also nice because you can now print images (or also documents) directly from your tablets or smartphones – and you don’t have to connect it directly to the computer. No wonder if this printer is included as one of the best printer for artists because of the versatility.
- The printing quality color is quite superb and impressive
- The overall packaging is nice and reliable
- Some people experience problems with the inaccurate colors
- The USB cable is super short, almost not functional
In the end, the decision to choose the right machine is up to you. Based on the lists of the best printer for art prints and artists above, you can narrow down your pick to a particular brand easily.