There are a vast array of printers available on the market right now and purchasing one that meets our needs or style can be a bit overwhelming. Ideally, you want a printer that can produce clear and crisp text documents and great image prints yet it comes in a compact design and is reasonably priced.
Whether it’s a monochrome or color printer or an all-in-one model, a printer would do you no good and won’t improve your productivity if it can’t print fast. If you are looking for one that can handle a fast-paced and busy office environment then we have our top 5 picks for you.
Read on and choose out of this best printers for fast printing list!
There was a time when even a basic laser printer would cost you an arm and a leg, but that’s no longer the case. You can easily get a good monochrome laser printer for less than what you’d pay for a quality inkjet printer. Case in point? Brother HL-L2350DW.
This machine packs a lot of power and utility into a compact package. For example, it can do a lot of printing before you have to replace the toner cartridge. It’ll impressively print up to 3,000 pages when used with the high-capacity TN-760.
Even more important than the small size is the quality features and capabilities packed in this printer. Take a look below:
- For a printer that takes such a small footprint, it can handle up to 250 sheet of paper. There is even a straight-through manual feed slot for printing on envelopes and extra thick paper.
- The device can print up to 30 ppm. There is also a duplex printing option for when you need to print on both sides at the same time. More energy and time saved!
- In addition to the standards USB connection, this machine can also connect wirelessly via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. It can also print directly from a wide variety of mobile devices.
Canon ImageCLASS MF244DW
Another monochrome laser printer that will definitely make an excellent workhorse printer from any home or office is the Canon ImageCLASS MF244DW. This 3-in-1 device offers high quality output. The print, copy and scan will guarantee you to have any work done easily from a single device. It can handle printing a professional quality document at 28 ppm.
That’s reasonable enough for a busy environment, especially when the quick first print only takes 6 seconds or less. Your paper handling requirements are covered with the front-loading paper of 250 capacity, one-sheet multipurpose tray and 35-sheet ADF.
Canon wants you to save more energy and that’s why this machine only uses 2 watts in wireless. It’s not only Energy Saver Mode that makes this one of the best printers for fast printing, but the following features will contribute a lot to your work efficiency.
- For all of those eco-consicous individuals, the duplexing feature allows you to save on paper and related costs.
- There is a tiltable LCD panel where you can navigate through menu easily. The wide screen is also user friendly and easy to read. Add to that the home screen is customisable to help you access the most commonly used features quickly.
- The wireless connectivity is also present in this device, ensuring increased productivity by allowing you to print from anywhere in your office or home.
- It comes with a built in Wi-Fi Direct capability along with various mobile capabilities for printing on the go using your compatible mobile devices.
Brother Business Color Laser HL-L8360CDW
This should definitely be on your wishlist if you happen to print more than 1000 pages per month. It can even handle more paper if you buy extra paper trays. The device produces nearly flawless document for the text comes out crisp, dark and with sharp edges.
Although, fair warning that this is quite a large printer so make sure you have enough space left in your desk for this. Nevertheless, you should also consider the following amazing features that this printer has before deciding that it’s not worth it just because of its size.
- This single function printer can keep up the demanding and busy home or office environment with its ability to print up to 16 pages per minute. It might be less than the previous ones but its paper tray capacity can hold up to 300 sheets.
- The large touchscreen display will endear itself to just anybody who sees it. This makes navigating everything from initial setup to connecting Wi-Fi network a breeze.
- The device also has the full complement of features you’d expect from a high end printer, with the ability to print directly from a USB drive along with optional Ethernet.
Canon Laser Color ImageClass MF726CDW
Appearance wise, this printer will have you think it needs a table of its own. Despite its rather bulky design, this comes with a good range of MFP features. It can print, scan, copy and fax both single and double-sided documents. You’ll surely appreciate the fact that it can work as a standalone fax machine or send faxes from a computer.
Navigating through menu is easy with its 3.5” color touchscreen that’s easy to use and really responsive along with an alphanumeric keypad for entering fax numbers and other information. Whether you want to print color or black-and-white document, it can print up to 21 pages per minute which is more than standard for a fast-paced office environment.
Being one of the best printers for fast printing, this device is equipped with ease-of-use features as follows:
- There is a spot on the front panel labelled NFC where you can use it to print from any compatible mobile devices placed in close proximity to it.
- There’s also a port for the USB thumb drive right next of the output tray along with Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity. As a matter of fact, the range of connectivity choices counts as a plus.
- There’s a standard 250-sheet main paper tray along with a 50-sheet multipurpose feeder. Coupled with an automatic duplexer, this should be enough to cater to your printing needs.
- Rest assured you’ll have crisp and vibrant materials any time thanks to its Superior Color Imaging. All mode duplexing will increase your business efficiency.
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser HL-L2395DW
Here’s another monochrome printer by brother that can keep up with your busy home or micro office environment. This all-in-one printer offers good output for graphics and text. Graphics are very good for business use, including PowerPoint handouts, even ones aimed for important clients.
Brother has always prided itself for manufacturing printers that printers that can print thin lines well. You won’t even see banding in the backgrounds. This printer is packed with features that are meant for versatility such as the following:
- Print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute, very fast!
- This printer offers a wide range of connection choices such as Wi-Fi Direct. This is a good option should you want wireless capability.
- You can connect it to a PC via a USB cable or use its Ethernet option and Wi-Fi to connect to a local network.
- It supports Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- It comes with a 250-sheet main tray along with a one-sheet multipurpose feeder. There is also an auto-duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. This might be standard but it has maximum duty cycle of 15,000 pages per month. It’s quite impressive and definitely makes it suitable for light-duty use.
- There is a 2.7” color touch LCD on top of the machine, coupled with a numeric keypad and a few function buttons, you’ve got yourself a winner!
Those are all the best printers for fast printing that you should consider getting for your fast-paced, busy home or office environment. Happy shopping!