Do you know that there are some best sublimation printer brands out there? If you are familiar with some business products, with printed mugs or printed shirts, they are using this kind of technology. Of course, the machine is using a special technology that is specifically designed for such a printing needs so the inks will be transferred (and stuck) to the surface without the possibility of losing.
So, what is the sublimation printer, anyway? Also known as the dye sublimation machine, this device is operating through heating the ink and then transferring it to any surface, including ceramic or plastic. In most cases, this printer is used to print ID cards, photos, and also designs on T-shirts and mugs. Thanks to the special overcoating (not the regular type of the black only), the printer is able to create crisp and detailed images with bright shades and hues. It is no wonder that some printers are known as the candidates for the best sublimation printer because of the technologies being used.
If you have plan to buy a sublimation printer, you should consider the following products ;
Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi + Advanced Patent Dye Sublimation Printing Technology
This printer will help you with your professional printing grade, especially with some of its patent and advanced technologies. For instance, the wireless feature allows you to print directly from your tablets or phones without having to connect them to a PC. It is definitely simple and easy, and it is also fuss free, removing any possibility of having to set up the whole thing. And the printer dock with its one touch operational system will help you with simple running. No complication or complex arrangement.
This printer is included as one of the best sublimation printer because of the premium quality printing. The colors are simply brilliant, with easy operation and also fast access. Thanks to the technology and the thermal transfer system, the ink won’t fade or bleed – that’s why it is considered as one of the quality printer in its category. The machine is also compatible with easy and efficient charging ability, perfect for business, school, or home office. Although this design is meant for the business purpose, you can be sure that it is also perfect for personal use.
- The printer is fast and easy
- The design is pretty lightweight and yet it is super handy and useful
- The quality printing is pretty okay and decent although not overly impressive
- Some features for the tweaking require technical abilities and skills so this isn’t a printer for beginners
- Some users experience problems with the connection
Epson Stylus C88+ Color Inkjet Printer
One thing to like about this printer is the compact and simple design but the overall style is classic and elegant. There are reasons why this printer is considered one of the best sublimation printer products ever made, especially from the technologies and features included within the machine. It is able to cater to different printing sizes and the quality of the colors is pretty impressive and superb.
There are other things to like about this device, such as the fast printing ability which is able to print 23 black and white pages within a minute. The tray is also able to accommodate 130 sheets of papers so you don’t have to load it again and again. Individual inks also add the convenience of using the machine because you don’t have to replace the entire set, especially if only one cartridge is empty. The quality of the printing is water resistant, which means that you don’t have to worry about the quality.
- The quality printing is amazing and impressive
- The printing process is simple and easy
- The overall quality is solid and sturdy, and you can have a quality machine for sure
- The size of the printing outcome is limited, and not overly big
- The printer isn’t wireless
DNP Event Photo Printer DS-RX1HS 6″ Dye Sublimation
If you are looking for a portable sublimation printer that can be used for business, this is the machine to go to. The machine may look big but it is actually portable and rather lightweight. It is able to print 4×6 images and produces 700 prints in one go. No wonder if this machine is included within the lists of the best sublimation printer liked by business people. You can easily print images on any surface that you want, including the T-shirts. If you have photo booth business, this would be the perfect machine to choose.
However, different people may have different opinions about the device. Some say that it is compact and lightweight, while some say that it is pretty bulky and heavy – again, it is up to personal preference. The printer is compatible with various software and programs, and you can be sure that you can produce high quality outcome. The overall operation is simple, straightforward, and easy.
- Once the printer starts working, the outcome is superb and beautiful. It is just smooth and perfect
- The printer works fast and you can be sure that it won’t compromise the quality
- Operation is smooth and direct, like a no brainer machine
- For some people, it is just too heavy
- You will need to replace the boarded
Canon SELPHY CP1300
This printer is able to produce water resistant quality printing that dries fast in an instant. Yes, the machine is able to produce a high quality item without having to compromise the final outcome so there won’t be any blurry images or inaccurate finish. The premium printing quality is one of the main reasons why this product is included as the best sublimation printer – especially for the easy operation. If you are looking for a printer that can use a USB connection and SD card from the camera, this would be the perfect device to accommodate your needs.
- The printer itself is pretty portable and sleek. It is also lightweight so you can carry it around
- The printing quality is superb and quite amazing
- The setting can be easily tweaked and adjusted, especially if you want to have a premium quality
- The printing speed is quite slow
Brand New Epson C88+ Bundled with Hotzone360
The printer is pretty good and solid – you can expect easy printing but don’t expect it to be overly impressive. But still, if you are expecting a decent machine with easy operation and fuss free installation, this one would be the perfect pick for you. Once you are able to operate it, the machine works fine and it is pretty effortless
- The printer is solid and buff without too much complication
- The quality is good with impressive easy setting
- There is very limited information about the setup which can be confusing
- Not all colors are turning out well, but they are quite good
- There are lots of paper jams happening
Those are it: your five candidates for premium quality sublimation printers with their own specs and features. If you are looking for the best machine, be sure to have a thorough checking and research before narrowing down your pick to a specific brand.
Hopefully, these lists can be your guide to choose the right and the best sublimation printer for your needs – whether it is for personal or business.