Do you have any opinion about the label thermal printer and its function to make the business performance go smooth and well? A lot of people may not consider much about the printer, thinking that the device isn’t important at all. But if you do have an e-commerce or a business, you should know that printing up labels can be costly. You need to at least prepare a special budget for the activity. If you want to enjoy a more economical outcome, then consider having your own printer. Guaranteed that you can save quite a lot of money in the long run – and you won’t have to worry about making extra spending.
The Importance of Thermal Printer for Labels
There are so many different kinds of label printers out there, but Dymo is special because of its features and benefits. Do you know that a label can actually affect your business appearance? You don’t want people to look at their package, frown over the labels, and think ‘This is such a lousy job’. A label may seem unimportant or simple, but it has a significant impact on your business.
Printers for labels are generally smaller in size. They are typically more compact and lighter – easily carried around. If you want a dedicated printer for labels, you don’t have to spend a fortune. There are many affordable printers that can deliver satisfying outcomes without compromising quality.
Features of the DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL
So, what can you expect from this shipping label thermal printer, anyway?
· It can be used to print up labels up to 4 inches in width, including the 6 x 4 inches of labels – warehouse, identification, shipping, bulk mailing, and barcode labels. Basically, any big format labels can be printed out without fuss.
· The printing speed is nice and impressive. It is able to print 53 address labels (with 4-line standard) or around 129 address labels (the 4-line type) within a minute.
· You are free to print up labels from popular (shipping) platforms, such as Etsy, Amazon, Amazon, and so many more. Many users claim that the printer is great for online business owners. The labels can also be used for various marketplaces – improving your function and easiness in operating the printer.
· You will get free Dymo software with its own customized graphics, texts, and also various label templates that look just professional and catchy (60 of them!)
· The printer supports customizable tweaks. Thanks to the software, you are free to make any customization or personalization to the label.
· The printer works well with the general operating system, such as Mac OS X (version 10 or higher) as well as Windows 7 (and higher).
· Easy operation and straightforward implementation. It doesn’t take a genius to operate the printer. Make sure you pay attention to user manual and you should be able to make it run in minutes!
In the end, only you can decide whether this printer works well for you or not. Do your research. Dig deeper into features and benefits. And then decide whether this label thermal printer would be the right device for you – or not.