Not many online business owners would be thinking about buying a label thermal printers, while in reality, they can actually save a lot of money (and also time) if they do. Many of those owners think why would they spend extra money for the printer, while they can always print up addresses or labels on a piece of paper (with regular printers) and then cut them off? Yes, you are able to do so, but then again, think about how much time you have to spend.
From making layouts for the labels, printing them up, and then cutting them off to smaller pieces – these are extra baggage! Not to mention if you have to deal with bulk orders, which means that you have extra loads of work to do.
The Function of Label Printers
The label thermal printer will help you save a lot of time. Instead of having to do the steps mentioned before, you only need to input the types of label you want, and let the machine do the work. No more cutting the papers – and still sticking the tape. The labels are typically adhesive type. Once you are done, you only need to remove the backside and stick it to the package. All done!
Moreover, such a printer can actually save you more money in the longer period of time. The thermal printer doesn’t use cartridges, ink, or ribbons. It means that you won’t have to deal with extra spending to buy those supplies. And you are doing Mother Earth a good job too, considering that you won’t add piles of waste to the landfill. Such a good offer, right?
iDPRT SP410 Features
The printer has many powerful features hidden behind its (seemingly) small body, such as:
· It is compatible with various platforms, including marketplaces and shipping. It means that you can print Shopify, UPS, Amazon, Etsy, eBay, FedEx, and many others quite easily.
· Fast printing speed. The printer has quite a speedy printing outcome that won’t compromise the quality of printing
· Quiet device. Despite the fact that it can print labels at high speed, the printer won’t be producing a noisy outcome. You can enjoy your printing activities to the highest level without having to worry that the sound may annoy you.
· Easy customization. Customizing the layout, details, or setting for the labels won’t be difficult – and it doesn’t take forever either.
· Operating system compatibility. The printer works well with Mac and Windows. Simply customize the labels as you see fit and enjoy the flawless result.
· Special editing software. You can also enjoy Bartender Label (editing) software that is completely free. With this software, create any labels that you want and make them come true with the printing.
· Convenient and advanced design. The printer may be small and exquisite, but it is basically tough, robust, and textured. It is designed in such a way as to improve productivity without sacrificing functionality and ease of use.
All in all, don’t be fooled by the seemingly compact and fragile device. This shipping label thermal printer is helpful and sturdy, and it will make your business run smoothly and more efficient