When buying a printer, one should consider many aspects such as whether its cartridges lifespan, the number of papers printed in a minute and of course, whether it is compatible with devices such as Android or iOS. For iOS users, they should at least look for printers that are compatible with AirPrint where you are able to print wirelessly from your iPad, iPod or iPhone.
AirPrint is another whole new level of convenience introduced by Apple where you can literally print directly from your iOS devices (including a mac). All of this only requires the same network connection! Already fell in love with this concept? Then keep reading and you will find out top rated AirPrint printers list that is available today.
Top 10 Best Airprint Printers 2020
1. Canon Office and Business MX922
Let’s start off with Canon. Who hasn’t heard of this company? They are one of the most trusted and leading printing companies in the world. The fact that Canon has always focused and devoted its attention to bringing professional quality makes it one of the greatest products worth mentioning in our Top AirPrint printers list. Furthermore, in this advanced technology era, people are always on the hunt for devices or machines that can make their lives easier and bring convenience. Canon comes with a handful of wireless capabilities that can guarantee to make your tasks easier.
- Canon has a built-in Wi-Fi which is a must-have feature in printers nowadays for it allows for instant printing without requiring to compute connection. You will be able to print as well as scan virtually from just about anywhere in your house. Canon PIXMA MX922 of course also includes AirPrint compatibility which allows for direct printing from your Apple devices.
- This printer comes with an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder as well as a Dual Function Panel. These features allow you to multi-task easily. Furthermore, this model comes with up to 250 sheets plain paper cassette which is pretty impressive. You won’t have to worry ever running out of paper and can finally do other tasks in peace.
- Canon PIXMA MX922 has a superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi as well as 5 individual ink cartridges. This means the printer can deliver outstanding business document printing with efficiency in its full extent for it has an option of a high yield pigment black ink cartridge to print more documents without having to change the pigment black ink as often.
- The built-in Ethernet feature allows you to connect to an office or home network so you can share the printer and display the status at any time. For facsimile purposes, this printer is not disappointing either because it offers high-speed business fax standard for color and computer fax on plain paper that will guarantee to meet the home office workhorse with 100 coded speed dials as well as up to 250 incoming pages
- You can print straight from your Google Docs, Gmail on your mobile devices or from Google Chrome browser for Windows, Linux, Mac and other Chrome devices
- All-in-One device: Print, Copy, Scan
- There is a quiet mode option where you can turn off its noise when printing in order to avoid disruption.
- You will need to refill the empty cartridge before you can resume printing, even in black and white
2. HP OfficeJet 4650
This printer has the word convenience written all over it for it has the ability to print, scan, copy, fax and photo. If you have a growing business and look for something that suits your busy life, then this printer is exactly what you are looking for. Its Wi-Fi direct features allow you to connect the printer directly to your smartphones and tablets where you can print your documents directly from there. Furthermore, HP OfficeJet 4650 requires a very easy setup which you can do from your smartphones, PC or tablets and you can pretty much print right after.
- For people who are not fans of the noisy sound that printers usually produce, your days of having to endure the annoying noise is over for with this HP OfficeJet 4650 you can turn on its quiet mode feature so that you won’t cause any disruption.
- Other notable features include auto document feeder, scan to email, touchscreen, HP instant Ink eligible, Ethernet networking and optional high yield cartridges
- This printer is really impressive at delivering borderless 4 x 6 photos with no trimming. You will get professional photos in crisp and vivid quality.
- For an all-in-one printer, this machine has up to 35 sheet auto document feeder while the paper tray capacity is 60 sheets and 25 sheets. There is a two-sided printing feature as well which allows for printing on both sides and ultimately saves paper usage up to 50%.
- Even though the ink cartridge is empty, you will still be able to print in black and white
- Easy setup
- Auto duplex
- Wifi and Wifi Direct
- There is an arm that pops out from the machine to hold the papers so your papers won’t fall to the floor
- Slow copying as well as graphics printing
- Ethernet is not available
3. Canon MX492
This particular product by Canon as one of the bestseller product and we will further elucidate why this printer deserves to be on this top list. This wireless all-in-one inkjet printer allows you to print, copy, scan and fax in just one machine and you can do it in many locations thanks to its abundant connectivity options. Furthermore, this new model is more space-saving for it is now 30% smaller than the previous MX models so you don’t have to worry about this printing ever hogging your whole small workspace. Of course, this printer allows you to print via AirPrint directly from your iOS devices. Moreover, you can also print from Google Cloud Print which just adds to its handiness.
- This Canon model is full of handy features such as a fully-integrated automatic document feeder that can hold up to 20 sheets. Moreover, its optional XL ink cartridges allow you more time to print before the cartridges run out.
- The package includes one PIXMA MX492 printer, FINE cartridges, setup CD-ROM, telephone line cable, manuals, and other documents
- This model features Quiet Mode where you can turn off its noise during printing
- There is a Scan to Cloud feature in this model where you will be able to share your printers with anyone of your choice. When it comes to facsimile, this printer has high-speed business fax which has 19 coded speed dials as well as memory up to 50 incoming pages.
- You still can print in black and white even if the cartridge runs out of ink. Moreover, it is compatible with third-party inks as well.
- You can use this printer in your car too provided it has standard 110Volt outlets and wi-fi.
- The package does not include a USB cable
- Lacks duplexing
4. HP Envy 4520
This printer offered by HP is really convenience for a small home office with its space-saving design. Furthermore, for an all-in-one, HP Envy can deliver surprisingly great output results with borderless printing that requires no trimming whatsoever! You can easily print, copy, scan, and photo easily with a wireless connection from your smartphones or tablets. The mobile printing options it offers include a free HP ePrint app where you can print via AirPrint from your Apple devices with or without a network.
- This inkjet printer comes with two-sided duplex printing that will save paper usage up to 50%. Furthermore, HP Envy is really considerate with its ink usage for you can save up to 50% ink usage with its HP Instant Ink. This means your printer will automatically order a new one and have it delivered to your home before you run out of ink. This subscription is completely optional as well.
- This printer is compatible with loads of operating systems such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3 (32-bit); OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X c10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite.
- Not many printers have a warranty at all but HP Envy is an exception. It gives you a full one year warranty as well as a 24/7 Web support.
- The package includes two samples of number 63 cartridges and you can still print in black and white even if it runs out of ink.
- For an all-in-one printer, this one cannot do a fax.
5. Canon Office Products MF628Cw
Another product by Canon that you should consider is this Canon Color ImageCLASS MF628CW. This too, an all-in-one machine where you can scan, copy, print and fax. This model has a handful of handy features that make it deem worthy to be included in this list. If you are looking for a printer that fits your small work environment, this product definitely should be on your wish-list.
- For starters, this printer comes with a 7-line Color Touch LCD Display where you can navigate through the menu seamlessly. The favorite setting feature allows you to access the most used features directly. Moreover, the screen is quite wide and it has a user-friendly color display that is easy to read.
- This printer is pretty impressive for printing ability for it can deliver up to 14 pages per minute whether you print in color or black and white. The first print is really quick where it only requires 18 seconds! Imagine that. Despite its quick print capability, it does not the quality any less professional for it still delivers crisp and vibrant output results.
- To top it off, it has various mobile connectivity options that will surely help you to rummage through tasks without difficulty. This printer can be connected to your Apple devices where you can print via AirPrint, Android devices through Mopria Print and Google Cloud Print.
- It also comes with ID Card Copy which most printers lack of. This allows you to easily make copies of your ID cards and other small documents on a single page. Moreover, it is also equipped with USB Direct Print where you can directly print from and scan to TIFF and JPEG formats.
- It comes with a front-loading 150-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet ADF as well as a single-sheet tray that can be used for anything. This tray option really screams versatility and convenience.
- The package includes one printer, power cord, phone cable, registration card, warranty card, canon drivers, user manual, starter guide and Canon GENUINE cartridge 131 (starter).
- This product comes with a warranty card
- All toner colors are included with purchase
- This model does not support duplex printing
6. Brother Printer HL3140CW
What makes Brother HL-3140CW deserves to be on this top 10 AirPrint printers review is that it is perfect for small businesses for it can deliver output results fast while you still can get it at a reasonable price. This particular Brother product can produce professional high-impact color and crisp black documents at up to 19 papers per minute. Just like any other advanced printers are, this one also features multiple wireless connectivities where you can print wirelessly via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint, and Scan as well as Wi-Fi Direct.
- Despite its compact design, this printer has a pretty impressive paper tray capacity which can hold up to 250 letters or legal paper. There is also a single-sheet manual feed slot that you can use to print envelopes and other thicker media.
- If you are an environmentalist, you might like to know that Brother really puts a lot of thought into this for they make this model energy-friendly by featuring a deep sleep mode where you can conserve energy when not using it (uses <1W). Another great feature that this model has is that it has an auto-off mode where it will power off the unit when not used.
- It also comes with optional high yield color toners with approximately 2.200 pages each which can help lower cost per page. Installing and replacing toner cartridges are really easy too, thanks to its to-loading design.
- This printer is pervasive with cost-saving features. For example, you can actually save up to 60% if you use High-Capacity Replacement Toner Cartridges. Moreover, its Secure Function Lock can help limit access to selected functionality on a per-user basis in order to help reduce unnecessary use and paper and toner consumption.
- This printer has Amazon Replenishment enabled which means it will measure the toner level upon activation and immediately order toner from Amazon when it is low. This is really handy for it will make sure you will never run out of ink.
- You do not have to replace all the four ink cartridges when the black one runs out.
- It does not offer duplex printing
7. Epson Expression Home XP-330
This all-in-one printer from Epson has a slim and compact design that won’t take up a lot of space in your work environment. It comes with a 1.44-inch color LCD which requires a really simple and quick setup. You can print virtually from just about anywhere in your home office with or without a network from your iOS devices or Android devices. This is another wireless versatility machine that we consider will meet everyone’s expectations.
- This printer comes with a paper capacity tray that can hold up to 100 sheets. This will make you reload paper less often and the individual inks that come with the package allow for replacing only the color that runs out.
- For an all-in-one printer, this model can deliver professional photos and thanks to its instant-dry ink you will get output results that are fade, water, and smudge resistant.
- This printer features a built-in memory card slot which makes you no longer in need of a computer to print photos. This is the crème de la crème of printing versatility.
- The package includes one Expression Home XP-330 printer, instruction booklets, power cord, CD-ROM with drivers, and four DURAbite Ultra Ink cartridges (black, cyan, yellow and magenta).
- You still can print in black and white even when the color cartridges run out. This printer accepts third-party remanufactured cartridges.
- You can print cardstocks, business cards and many other thicker and smaller medias
- This printer does not offer two-sided printing
8. Dell E525W Wireless
Another all-in-one multifunction printer compatible with AirPrint that screams value, versatility, and ease that you should totally consider. This Dell printer allows you to do more and be even more productive with its abundant essential features.
- You can leave scanning, copying or faxing unattended thanks to its automatic document feeder that can do multiple documents.
- This printer by Dell comes with Dell Printer Easy Installer to make setup simpler and quicker. The Dell Printer Hub2 simplifies your printing tasks as well as maintenance.
- The package includes toner pack with 700-pages yield
- This printer is notable for its ability to produce sharp quality for documents
- If you are not a fan of noisy printers, this model is naturally way quieter than other products
- This printer does not have duplex printing feature
9. Brother MFCL274ODW
Another product by Brother that deserves recognition in this top 10 best AirPrint printers list is this MFC-L274ODW model. This laser printer comes in a compact design and is really easy to install. Just like other versatile printers in our list, this one can copy, print and scan as well along with its plenty of connectivity options. Brother Company is not playing when they said this model is really simple to connect to a wireless connection because you do not need a USB cable and you do not even have to remember the wireless network password.
- This particular model by Brother is specifically designed with SOHO (Small Office and Home Office) in mind. This space-saving model won’t take up your whole small work environment.
- This printer can print at up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution where you can get sharp and professional black and white output results. Furthermore, you can benefit from its duplex printing feature to save time and more paper. The duplex printing feature can also be used for scanning and facsimile purposes from its automatic document feeder. If that’s not enough to impress you, wait till you hear it is capable to print up to 32 pages per minute! Fantastic!
- Brother Company offers a lot of wireless connectivity options such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, and Brother iPrint and Scan. People need to print without a router once in a while so this is really ideal for pretty much everyone.
- This printer is ENERGY STAR qualified and it has Toner Save mode feature where you can minimize toner use when you are printing less critical business files and N-in-1 printing that allows for paper reduction and less toner usage by combining multiple pages onto one sheet of paper.
- This printer comes with Amazon Dash Replenishment which means your toner usage will be measured upon activation and your printer will automatically order one for you when the ink is running low. This will make sure you will never run out of ink.
- Printer is loud
- It takes time for wireless printing
10. Canon TS9020 White
We decided that another Canon product would close our AirPrint printer list here. For an all-in-one printer, this particular Canon model can deliver spectacular and vivid photo output results. This model also comes with creative filters so you can get stunning photographs. The creative effects include effects like sepia, monochrome and antique that you can apply in your photos just before you print them. Furthermore, this printer fits in just about anywhere thanks to its slim and compact design.
- This model comes with not one, not two but 6 individual ink systems so you no longer have to compromise on quality and speed. You will also appreciate its intuitive features such as 5-inch touch LCD along with an enhanced user interface, an auto-expandable output tray, and a document removal reminder. Those are all the features that everybody needs!
- This printer is rife with connectivity options such as Ethernet networking, Cloud options, built-in Wi-Fi, and NFC that you can use for your compatible devices.
- The box includes one PIXMA TS9020 printer, power cord, setup CD-ROM, full set of ink tanks, CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc printing tray, and photo paper sample pack 93 sheets pp-301).
- This printer uses a mix of pigment and dye-based inks
- This printer comes with a card reader and CD printing which obviously saves you time and money for you can make a printable CD at home now!
- This model has a really advanced and impressive paper handling thanks to its auto expanding paper tray which lifts the front display automatically and extends the output tray.
- Sometimes runs slower at document printing.
- The quality of the photo could be better.
No matter which printer you will buy, make sure that it meets your standard and can live up to your expectations. If you are feeling overwhelmed then just simply learn this top 10 best AirPrint printers list and get yourself educated before purchasing!