What is the best printer for your needs, according to your personal opinion? Well, when it comes to personal preference and so forth, the answers will be abundant. After all, there are so many different printer machines out there with each of their own specs, technologies, and performance. Having to narrow down your option to a single product from a single name can be quite a headache. However, it never hurts to have a printer that can do it all – you know, printing, scanning, copying, and even sending out (and also receiving) faxes. Still, there are still more out there, so how do you narrow down the list?
The Different Products
No need to fret or fuss. Choosing a product doesn’t have to be all complicated and difficult. Yes, there are limitless of products out there but not all of them are able to deliver what you want or need. It is you who should set the standard.
If you want the best all-in-one printer, then focus on the products and some of the major specifications. Believe me, once you figure out the deal, it is a complete no-brainer execution. It is a good thing that there are some of the best brands and names in the multifunctional printers out there and here we review these printers complete with their features, technologies, and performance. So, what are they and what can they do? Let’s check it out..
Our Quick Recommendations
Here’s a quick look at our TOP picks for the Best All-in-One Multifunction Printers on the market today or check out our full reviews below.
1. HP OfficeJet Pro 6978
Bring fast, reliable printing, scanning and copying to your workstation with this HP OfficeJet Pro all-in-one printer. Wireless technology lets you print important documents directly from your laptop or smartphone, and the fast printing speeds deliver beautiful documents in just seconds.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, two-sided duplex printing, and scanning, color touchscreen, automatic document feeder, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more
- Easily Print when and where you need to from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC. Get convenient mobile printing options and mobile setup. Connect the way you want to with Ethernet and wireless networking
- Built for business. Produce fast professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers, save paper, and handle more Ta
- HP Officejet Pro 6978 is ideal for the home office or small workgroups that need professional-quality, affordable color with powerful productivity and fast functionality
2. Canon G7020 All-In-One Printer For Home Office
All your printing, scanning, copying and faxing tasks can be handled by this Canon PIXMA MegaTank all-in-one printer. The high-page-yield ink tanks are ideal for large-volume jobs, offering up to 6,000 pages, while Wi-Fi functionality and mobile support enable remote access.
- Wireless printing and scanning require a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability
- With a high page yield print up to 6,000 Black/ 7,700 color pages per ink bottle set 1
- With a 350 sheet plain paper capacity The PIXMA G7020 is ready to take on large print jobs
- With AirPrint, it’s easy to print right from your iPhone iPad and Mac 4
- Print beautiful borderless photos from 3 5” x 3 5” square to 8 5” x 11” Letter 2
3. Canon PIXMA G620 Wireless MegaTank
Designed for high volume, high-quality photo printing, the PIXMA G620 is perfect for memory makers & keepers for photo albums, scrapbooks, and more. Plus, setup out of the box is a breeze and printing is easy through high-speed USB or wirelessly5 from a computer or mobile device.
- Megatank High Page Yield: Print up to 3,800 4” x 6” color photos on a full set of ink!
- Low Cost Per Print with approx. ink cost of 2.5 cents per 4” x 6” color photo.2
- 6-color Dye-based Ink System including Red and Gray inks for a wider color gamut.
- Fits into almost any space with a clean Compact Design.
- Enjoy long-lasting photos thanks to Chromalife
4. Epson Workforce Pro WF-4833
The perfect choice for fast-paced work environments, the WF-4833 makes high-volume printing easy with an intuitive, 4.3″ color touchscreen, a large, 500-sheet paper capacity, and simple, wireless connectivity. Your home office productivity will increase drastically with this high-quality printer.
- 4-in-1 with Wi-Fi: Print / Copy / Scan / Fax.
- It comes with a printing speed of 25 (PPM) For Mono and 12 (PPM) For Color.
- Maximize productivity — with 500-sheet paper capacity; includes two 250-sheet trays for added convenience.
- Complete duplex solution — auto 2-sided print, copy, scan, and fax; plus 50-sheet ADF.
- 4.3 inches LCD Touchscreen Display. USB, Ethernet, Wireless Connectivity; Android Print, Apple AirPrint,
- High-volume reliability for heavy workloads.
5. Epson Workforce Pro WF-4820 Wireless Color
Experience the power of high-performance business printing with the WorkForce Pro WF-4820. This printer Provides high-speed printing, and it can also handle high-volume print jobs at an astounding 25 black/12 color ISO ppm.
- High-speed printing — 25 black/12 color ISO ppm
- High-volume reliability for heavy workloads
- Easy to use — 4.3″ color touchscreen for quick navigation and control,
- All-new Epson Smart Panel App (1) for enhanced connectivity and productivity from your mobile device.
- Designed for productivity — auto 2-sided printing and 1-sided, 35-page ADF streamlines workflow.
- Maximize efficiency — with a large, 250-sheet paper capacity.
- Convenient, wireless setup — using a smartphone or mobile device
More Printers Can be Found Here
Best Laser Printers For Home or Office
1. Brother HL-L3210CW Compact Digital Color Printer
The Brother HL-L3210CW digital color printer is a great choice for home or small offices looking for laser printer quality that easily and affordably adds color printing. Enjoy high-quality, sharp text and vivid images on all your documents
- Up to 19 ppm print speed
- Enjoy Easy And Affordable Color Printing: Affordably print professional quality, rich, vivid color documents
- Versatile Paper Handling Helps Increase Productivity: Help minimize refills with the 250-sheet paper tray, adjusting for letter or legal paper.
- The HLL3210CW offers wireless mobile device printing and built-in wireless, Wi-Fi Direct, and USB interfaces
2. Pantum M7102DW Laser Printer Scanner Copier 3 in 1
It is an all-in-one/3-in-1 printer, and comes with ADF. It can work fast and deliver high-definition output with a print speed of up to up to 33ppm(A4) / 35ppm(Letter) in black and white. It also can work with multiple media sizes, and media weights up to 200g/㎡. It also comes with wireless connectivity so you can print from anywhere easily.
- Multi-function 3-in-1 with ADF(printing, copying, scanning) laser printer.
- Fast and high definition printing up to 33ppm(A4) / 35ppm(Letter) in black and white.
- ADF scan with max. scan size 216 x 356mm, scan to E-mail, PC, FTP, USB drive.
- High ADF scanning speed up to 24ppm(A4) / 25ppm(Letter).
- Easy copy with ID copy, N-up copy functions
- Easy one-step wireless installation. Connect with High-Speed USB 2.0, network, and WIFI.
- Separate drum and toner. Starter cartridge capacity 1500 pages.
3. Brother Premium MFC-L2690DW Compact Monochrome
The Brother MFC-L2690DW monochrome all-in-one laser printer delivers full-featured performance for busy homes or small offices that need full functionality in a compact, desk-friendly footprint. Its fast print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute plus automatic duplex (2-sided) printing provide increased efficiency
- Fast print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute
- Enjoy easy, reliable, wireless printing from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet
- The generous 250-sheet capacity adjustable paper tray easily handles letter and legal sizes paper and helps improve efficiency with fewer refills.
- The manual feed slot offers professional prints on a variety of paper types and sizes including card stock, envelopes, and more.
- Choose from the built-in wireless network interface to enable sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via the USB interface.
- Sturdy and robust construction ensures your laser all-in-one printer will keep up with your busy schedule.
4. Brother MFC-L3750CDW Digital Color All-in-One Printer
The Brother MFC-L3750CDW digital color all-in-one delivers duplex printing with print speeds up to 25ppm and a 50-page capacity automatic document feeder. With 250-sheet adjustable paper tray, it means fewer refills. This printer can be connected via built-in wireless, Ethernet, or USB interfaces. Also you will be able to print wirelessly from a mobile device
- Print, copy, scan and fax
- Affordably print high-quality color documents
- Wireless mobile device printing(1)
- Up to 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Large, color touchscreen
5. Brother Monochrome Laser Compact All-In One Printer MFCL2710DW
The Brother MFC-L2710DW All-in-One is a great choice for homes or small offices that need to increase printing productivity. This monochrome laser all-in-one delivers class-leading print speeds up to 32ppm. Enables wireless printing from mobile devices meanwhile automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save paper.
- Print more, wait for less. Print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute
- Dynamic features meet your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with fewer refills and handles letter and legal-sized paper
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. To help you create Professional looking documents
- Up to 50-sheet automatic document, feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wireless from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet
More Printers Can be Found Here
Why Buy a Multifunction Printer ??
Have you ever been stressed out at having to do different functions at the office using different machines? Have you ever wondered if it was possible to combine several functions into one gadget?
Well, there’s good news for you. A multifunction printer helps to alleviate this problem by combining several functions in one neat device. So why should you buy one? We answer that question here.
Convenient all-in-one unit
You get the capabilities of several machines in just one unit. You can print, copy, scan and fax your documents using just one dedicated office equipment.
It’s especially convenient if you’re not sending out too many faxes a day and don’t yet have a fax machine. You have a printer that allows you to send a fax of a document that you’ve just typed up.
In case you’re thinking of scanning a page for your report, the multifunction printer permits you to scan pages and then include it in your computer files. This is particularly convenient if your volume of scanned pages is fairly moderate and you don’t have the need for a heavy-duty scanner.
Saving on expenditure
With a multifunction printer, there’s no requirement to spend extra dollars on a copier, a fax machine, and a scanner. If you’re running a small office, this is the ideal machine to save costs on your capital expenditure and overheads. A single unit saves on overhead costs in the form of electricity and maintenance charges.
You’re not tied to several different service providers in service agreements to perform preventive maintenance on various equipment.
Although the price of the multifunction printer typically exceeds the conventional printer, the functionality of the enhanced machine far outweighs the cost of investing in a copier, fax machine and scanner individually.
Cost-saving on power charges
One of the major cost overheads of an office environment is the power charge. Office equipment tends to use a fair amount of electricity.
Fax machines have to be turned on overnight and throughout the weekend to receive any late night or weekend faxes that can be attended to first thing Monday morning or the next working day.
Occasionally, copiers are not turned off at the end of the working week. All this increases the monthly power charges.
A multifunction printer only uses one power cord to run the machine. This will reduce the amount of electricity that’s used by the machine. Consequently, the power savings accruing to your office would reduce the overall power charges.
Saving on space
With the rising cost of office retail space, the size of offices has begun to decrease. The reduced office space necessitates imaginative ways of seating staff and arranging office equipment.
Individual copier, fax, printer, and scanner equipment would necessarily take up limited space and result in a congested environment.
By investing in a multifunction printer, you save a lot on space that’s free to be used for storing your office documents and furniture. One device ensures that you can maximize space constraints and don’t have to work in a constricted area.
So here are some reasons why you may want to purchase the best all-in-one multifunction printer 2022. You’re likely to optimize space limitations, decrease your power charges and save on capital expenditure on various office equipment by purchasing one.