What is the best printer for your need, according to your personal opinion? Well, when it comes to personal preference and so forth, the answers will be abundant. After all, there are so many different printer machines out there with each their own specs, technologies, and performance. Having to narrow down your option to a single product from a single name can be quite a headache. However, it never hurts to have a printer that can do it all – you know, printing, scanning, copying, and even sending out (and also receiving) faxes. Still, there are still more out there, so how do you narrow down the list?
The Different Products
No need to fret or fuss. Choosing a product doesn’t have to be all complicated and difficult. Yes, there are limitless of products out there but not all of them are able to deliver what you want or need. It is you who should set the standard.
If you want the best all in one printer, then focus on the products and some of the major specification. Believe me, once you figure out the deal, it is a complete no brainer execution. It is a good thing that there are some of the best brands and names in the multifunctional printers out there and here we review these printers complete with their features, technologies, and performance. So, what are they and what can they do? Let’s check it out
Top 10 Best All-in-One Printers of 2019
1. Canon Office and Business MX922
If you are looking for one of the best printer ever manufactured and designed, this one should be listed in your wish list. Aside from the elegant and classic look, this printer is able to do extra work besides printing. Can you make copies with it? Yes, you can. Can you send or receive fax with it? Why not? Can you scan documents? Definitely! With only one device and four extra sets of abilities, you will like this printer so much.
Here are some of the best features you can find in this Canon printer:
- It is compatible with cloud system. Mind you, though, that not all printers are compatible with this sophisticated technology. Some of them won’t allow Google cloud or other cloud systems to be used in sync with this printer, but this one is definitely different. In fact, you can even share the printing ability with other users – as long as you allow it.
- It has duplex automatic print which will save you papers and also efforts. If you don’t tweak the setting, the printer will automatically print on both sides of the paper without anyone having to turn them. It’s convenient and nice, isn’t it?
- The printer is a wireless device, which means that you won’t have to deal with fussy or tangled cable anywhere. The wireless system makes implementation and setup easy and simple because you only need to tweak the setting, and voila! You don’t need to manage or arrange the cable, which can be a huge relief.
- The fax feature is super nice and fast. It’s a completely a no brainer device.
- You can find all the features you could want in a multifunction printer, like auto duplexing as well as auto document feeder
- Print speed : 15 ppm for black and 10 ppm for color.
- The quality is superb
- Wireless connectivity
- Not an ideal choice if you want to print quickly
- Big and quite heavy
2. HP Envy 4520
This is another one of the best printer with smart technology. However, unlike the previous device, this one can’t send or receive fax, so your activities are limited to only scanning, copying, and printing. Despite that, you can still enjoy greater perks and easiness with this device within your possession. Such a device is ideal for personal as well as business use.
Some of the greatest features that you can find:
- It is WiFi direct. You don’t need to join any network or whatsoever. This printed is designed with easy technology and simple arrangement, so you only need to connect your device (tablets, laptops, or smartphones) with your printer.
- Setting up the device is super easy. You don’t need to have technical skills or background just to be able to manage the setup or the operation. User interface system is super easy and accommodating, which gives you a lot of room for improvement and arrangement.
- If you decide to print photos, enjoy the borderless feature. It means that your photos will be printed out to the edges, not leaving any empty or blank space or whatsoever.
- The printer has handy duplex system, which means that it can be used to print both sides of the papers – this will save you papers and resources to 50%
- The touchscreen display makes everything easier because it allows you to have a direct access to the device and the overall operation.
- Print speed : Up to 9.5 ppm for black and up to 6.8 ppm (color)
- Some of the features are powerful and handy, including touchscreen feature, duplex printing ability, and so much more
- Setting up the device is simple and easy; no need to have a special skill or whatsoever
- Automatic duplexer
- Printing time may be quite slow or sluggish
- No Ethernet
- No fax
- Some people are annoyed by the popup ads which can actually be turned off. Access the Control Panel, Devices and Printers, and go to a tab ‘Print Server Properties’. Choose Advanced. You should see ‘Show informational notif for local and network printers.’ Uncheck them.
3. Epson Expression Home XP-330
Another wireless printer with multifunctional ability is this device from Epson. Don’t be fooled by the small and compact dimension because it packs up a lot of power – even more than you can imagine! Don’t be fooled by the inexpensive tag price either. Most people think that when they deal with inexpensive machine, the result will be lousy, sloppy, and lame – but you should remember that this one is included within one of the best printer brands with multifunctional features, so you can expect a lot of good things from it.
Here are some of the handy features you can get:
- The ink has the so-called instant dry ability, which means that they will dry up soon enough, preventing any blob or slobbery printing result.
- The LCD helps so much in making the operation easier. With direct view and easy access, you can view and monitor your printing process
- The ink cartridges are coming in individual form so when one color runs out, you only need to change one particular color – no need to change them all.
- The printing speed is pretty nice. It is able to print 9 pages within a minute, which isn’t so bad after all.
- The paper tray is able to accommodate 100 papers, which makes paper loading easier and takes shorter time. When you combine this tray accommodation feature with fast printing quality, you can enjoy the satisfying outcome
- This printer is wireless. Not only it helps so much with arrangement and set up, it allows you to get connected to other devices easily. This printer is compatible with tablets and laptops and also smartphones.
- The multifunctional feature helps you to manage your professional activities easily. Whenever you want to make copies, print documents or photos, or scan documents and photos, you can do it without any fuss.
- Simple setup with its 1.44″ color LCD
- Print speed : 9 ppm for black and 4.5 ppm for color
- The ink dries up pretty quickly especially if you have to do a lot of printing work.
- Printing speed is rather slow compared to other inkjet printers.
4. Canon MX492
Aside from the inexpensive tag price, this device is super nice because of many reasons. The dimension and size, for one thing, is super convenience and handy. You don’t need to prepare a special place to fit it in. If you have small office with cramped space, this printer will definitely help. And let’s not forget the multifunctional ability that makes it a winner ad one of the best printer ever made. Having one at home will definitely help you – personally or professionally.
Here are some of the useful features that you will love from the machine:
- The wireless ability helps making everything easy and simple. Not to mention that you don’t need to fumble with the cables. It saves you from tripping and you don’t have to deal with extra work managing the cable here and there
- The printer has nice mobile ability where you don’t need to directly access the printer for scanning or printing. If you have to scan or print something and you are far away from the printer, use your mobile phone to send out commands or to scan, and the printer will produce the result right away.
- The printer is compatible with cloud system. Besides keeping your documents in the cloud system, you can also access your cloud account and then directly print them.
- The quiet ability is super handy and convenient. After all, who says busy printing is always identical with noisy work?
- The fax system is fast. It also comes with handy memory that will save up 50 numbers
- Printing ability is nice and premium in quality
- Has compact design
- Print speed : 8.8 ipm for black and for color up to 4.4 ipm
- Not so good software, in terms that it is confusing – especially for beginners and new users
- The setup takes a pretty complicated arrangement. When compared to other devices with their super easy setup, this one is pretty confusing. Some users had to fumble with the printer first before they realized that they need to get connected to the website and visit the printer’s official website to manage the setup. Imagine the chaos when it happened to someone with zero technical skills. But other than the problem with setup and the poor software, this printer is pretty solid and tough.
5. HP OfficeJet 4650
Having a multifunctional device that can print, fax, copy, and scan photos or documents is super nice – especially if you have business at home or you have your own office. Everyone knows that efficiency and management are super important for small businesses, and making sure that you have a powerful device within your side will help maintain the costly operation. Among the many multifunctional devices out there, this machine comes with all the great features only. No wonder if this device is consider one of the best printer with various abilities.
The general features from this printer:
- Borderless printing helps you to print photos nicely and flawlessly
- With WiFi direct, you can stay connected to the printer through your mobile devices without fuss or hassle
- It doesn’t take a genius to setup the printer – you can do it without complication or problem
- The wireless feature makes operation and also setup easy. Fumbling with cables? Not anymore – not with this device, anyway. And you can always get a direct access to the printing or scanning with your mobile devices
- The touchscreen display is pretty helpful to provide information about the activities
- Ink cartridges are inexpensive. You only need to have two basic cartridges
- Setting up the printer is easy – it is super fun
- The quality of print and scan is reliable
- Auto duplexer & document feeder with fax.
- Print speed : 9.5 ppm for black & up to 6.8 ppm color
- The printing speed is pretty slow
- The cartridge runs out quite fast because of the small size (and the small printer)
- It doesn’t come with Ethernet port. It may not be a problem for most users, but it can be a huge issue for certain users.
6. Brother MFCL2700DW Laser Printer
If you take a look at the device, you will see a machine with professional grade quality and also construction. Be sure that this one is definitely perfect for professional use.
What are the handy features you can see from this device ?
- Duplex printing ability and improved printing quality are some of the handy arrangements that will save up your operational cost without compromising the quality of your outcome. You can even get the best printing quality without having to use the expensive tools.
- Paper tray is able to accommodate 250 sheets. You are free to manage it automatically or manually.
- The size is rather big but it isn’t buff or bulky, which can be quite good for large quantities of printing and you don’t need to have too much space.
- Print speed : up to 26 ppm
- The printing speed is nice and pretty fast
- The device is quiet
- The construction feels solid.
- The overall performance is satisfying and nice, especially for business.
- If you aren’t completely familiar with the technical terms, setting up the printer can be quite complicated and confusing. But in reality, the setup is pretty easy and straightforward.
- No duplex scanning
7. HP LaserJet Pro M277DW
If you are looking for a professional grade printer who can do it all, this one should be included within your wish list. After all, being a device that is able to make copies, scan, and print documents, it is no wonder if this printer is included as one of the best printer with different uses and handy features.
The general features of this printer are:
- This wireless device is able to accommodate 5 users at once – so it is one handy and busy device. This wireless ability is useful for simple arrangement and setup
- Scan to email or cloud compatibility is some of the handy features you can expect from this line –of course, there are still other features that you can hope for.
- The speed is pretty okay where both colored and black and white printing can reach 19 page per minute
- Print speed : up to 19 ppm for black and color
- The printer is pretty small – in fact, it is the smallest in its lineup – but it won’t compromise the quality or general use
- Ethernet port is available – quite helpful to manage efficient printing and other activities
- Automatic duplex printing is handy, and it is able to help you manage a more economical operation up to 50%
- Low paper capacity, 150-sheet
- The other problem is the setup instruction. Aside from all the great work and benefits, HP needs to improve their performance for the setup because not everyone has the experience installing and tweaking the setup of printers before.
8. Epson Expression ET-2750
When compared to other printers, this one is pretty unique because it doesn’t come with the cartridge ink. Instead of the regular cartridge, it has a big (almost supersized) tank that will be quite handy for effective printing. If you want to print black and white, the ink is enough to accommodate 6500 pages. If you want to print in colors, it is enough for 5200 pages. As one of the best printer in multifunctional ability, it is pretty impressive.
The general features from this device are:
- Duplex printing is super handy because it saves a lot of operational cost. Automatic duplex printing is done and managed automatically, unless you prefer the manual way – which you can easily set up according to your preference
- Borderless photo printing which can deliver flawless printing quality, especially for photo printing
- Wireless operation. This is a wireless device, which is compatible with all kinds of mobile devices and simple management.
- Inexpensive operation. Instead of buying cartridges, you only need to buy the bottles to fill in the ink tank.
- Printing quality is very nice and also with fast speed too.
- The bottles are nice and surprisingly sturdy. It doesn’t leak and it is quite tough
- Print speed : 10.5 Black / 5 Color
- Auto 2-Sided Printing
- 1.44 inch color display
- The device is loud
- No fax
- The replacement parts can be quite expensive.
- For the unfamiliar people, figuring out how to scan documents from the mobile device is confusing.
9. Brother MFC-J480DW
As a wireless device, this printer comes with all the right features and handiness. The display screen, for a starter, comes with colored ability that isn’t only making the overall operation easy but also fun to execute. Navigation is made easier with this feature. No wonder if it is considered the best printer for some of the loyal users.
Other handy features that you will like are:
- The ink cartridge comes with separate compartments and bays, allowing you to have easy replacement and also installation.
- Cloud system and mobile connection is completely functional because it helps you to manage everything in such a breeze.
- Paper tray that accommodates to 100 pages will help you manage the automatic feed just nicely
- This is also a device with handy fax ability, allowing you to send and receive documents easy and fast
- Can be navigated easily (onscreen) using its 1.8 inch color display
- The operation is inexpensive
- Easy to setup
- You can manage everything easily without fuss or hassle
- The printing quality is nice and even premium
- The speed is also nice – not too fast but not too slow either, up to 27 ppm
- ADF and combined with Duplex (2-sided) printing
- Sometimes, it runs automatically on cleaning mode which waste ink. A special arrangement needs to be made
- Low paper capacity, only 100-sheet
- Slow copying output
10. Canon MG7720
The wireless ability of this machine is effective and handy enough to make operation convenience. Setting up this device is like a walk in the park – it is simple and simple, and it can also be fun and enjoyable. Mobile phone compatibility allows you to use your mobile device for printing or scanning.
The general features of this printer are:
- The easy WiFI connection allows you to connect the printer to any WiFi spots with only several presses of a button
- The new ink type from Canon will ensure that printing quality is great, flawless, and also smudge free. Not to mention that the color will be bold and bright.
- The Ethernet connection is pretty handy as you get to use it for easier and more efficient printing use
- The printer is also available in white, which is a pretty rare choice
- Quality for making copies is flawless and pretty accurate, with high quality performance
- The ink cartridge lasts pretty long when compared to other printers
- Print speed up to
- It doesn’t have fax machine ability
- Can’t print from USB
- No automatic document feeder
- Since the ink is a pretty new technology, finding one can be quite difficult for now.
Those are the comparisons of the 10 products with multifunctional features. From these best printer described and laid out here, which one do you like the most?
Why Buy a Multifunction Printer ??
Have you ever been stressed out at having to do different functions at the office using different machines? Have you ever wondered if it was possible to combine several functions into one gadget?
Well, there’s good news for you. A multifunction printer helps to alleviate this problem by combining several functions in one neat device. So why should you buy one? We answer that question here.
Convenient all-in-one unit
You get the capabilities of several machines in just one unit. You can print, copy, scan and fax your documents using just one dedicated office equipment.
It’s especially convenient if you’re not sending out too many faxes a day and don’t yet have a fax machine. You have a printer that allows you to send a fax of a document that you’ve just typed up.
In case you’re thinking of scanning a page for your report, the multifunction printer permits you to scan pages and then include it in your computer files. This is particularly convenient if your volume of scanned pages is fairly moderate and you don’t have the need for a heavy duty scanner.
Saving on expenditure
With a multifunction printer, there’s no requirement to spend extra dollars on a copier, a fax machine and a scanner. If you’re running a small office, this is the ideal machine to save costs on your capital expenditure and overheads. A single unit saves on overhead costs in the form of electricity and maintenance charges.
You’re not tied to several different service providers in service agreements to perform preventive maintenance on various equipment.
Although the price of the multifunction printer typically exceeds the conventional printer, the functionality of the enhanced machine far outweighs the cost of investing in a copier, fax machine and scanner individually.
Cost saving on power charges
One of the major cost overheads of an office environment is the power charge. Office equipment tend to use a fair amount of electricity.
Fax machines have to be turned on overnight and throughout the weekend to receive any late night or weekend faxes that can be attended to first thing Monday morning or the next working day.
Occasionally, copiers are not turned off at the end of the working week. All this increases the monthly power charges.
A multifunction printer only uses one power cord to run the machine. This will reduce the amount of electricity that’s used by the machine. Consequently, the power savings accruing to your office would reduce the overall power charges.
Saving on space
With the rising cost of office retail space, the size of offices has begun to decrease. The reduced office space necessitates imaginative ways of seating staff and arranging office equipment.
Individual copier, fax, printer and scanner equipment would necessarily take up limited space and result in a congested environment.
By investing in a multifunction printer, you save a lot on space that’s free to be used for storing your office documents and furniture. One device ensures that you can maximize space constraints and don’t have to work in a constricted area.
So here are some reasons why you may want to purchase a multifunction printer. You’re likely to optimize space limitations, decrease your power charges and save on capital expenditure on various office equipment by purchasing one.