Buying a new printer can be an overwhelming task for some people for there are so many options to choose from with different specifications. Each printer has its merits and one obviously does not ever want to make the mistake of buying a printer that does not live up to their expectations and meet their needs.
Regardless of the fact that you are going to use the printer for school or work, you should get the best one that meets your standards and still stays within your budget. Inkjet printers definitely should be on your wishlist for they produce great image prints, are compact, and are generally more affordable than laser ones. Furthermore, inkjet printers are especially perfect for home businesses.
We have collected some of the top 10 best inkjet printers 2023 for you to consider along with their own unique features, pros, and also cons.
Best Inkjet Printers Review
1. HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Reliability meets modern multitasking with the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 all-in-one printer. Designed to save you time, this all-in-one printer helps you quickly tackle print, scan, and copy jobs with the 35-page automatic document feeder. Send secure faxes from virtually anywhere with your smartphone.
- Simple multitasking for home: Print, scan, and copy
- Save up to 50% on ink and never run out
- Simple setup with the HP Smart app
- Wireless Connectivity
- Print and scan on-the-go
- Send mobile faxes with the HP Smart app
2. Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-In-One
The PIXMA MG3620 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that offers convenience and simplicity for all your printing needs. Print and scan from almost anywhere around the house with its wireless capability. Save time and money with great features such as Auto duplex printing and Mobile Device Printing.
- Mobile device printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android, or tablet
- Quick and easy wireless setup
- Powerful printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria, and Canon Print
- Compact and space-saving design
- Print on both sides of the page with auto 2-sided print
- Print, copy, scan
- Max print speed color: 16 ppm
3. Canon PIXMA TS9520
The PIXMA TS9520 is a perfect printer for daily use. Of course, it’s a wireless device, supports AirPrint2 and can print crisp documents, all the way up to 11″x17″. It can also Print beautiful photos and even has a built-in SD memory card slot. There is an ADF on top for copying stacks of paper and supports 2 sided printing, and has a
- The PIXMA TS9520 has a 5 Color Individual Ink System
- 4. 3″ Touch LCD on the front to control it all.
- You can print from all your favorite devices, whether that is a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- With 11 inches x 17 inches of paper support,
- Scanner Type Flatbed & ADF
- Connectivity technology: USB;Wi-Fi;Bluetooth.
4. Brother Inkjet Printer, MFC-J5845DW
The Brother MFC-J5845DW INKvestment Tank color inkjet all-in-one printer with tank technology delivers reliable performance, enhanced productivity, and professional results – perfect for small businesses and home offices.
- Up To One Year Of Ink In Box
- Revolutionary INKvestment Tank Ink System
- Print With Confidence Using Page Gauge
- Versatile Paper Handling
- Print Speed : 22 ppm / 20 ppm
5. Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless
The Canon PIXMA G3260 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer is designed for productivity— delivering high-volume, low-cost printing. Its refillable MegaTank ink system prints up to 6,000 black / 7,700 color pages from one set of ink bottles. Print, copy, and scan with ease and enjoy great versatility.
- Canon PIXMA photo printer can print, scan, copy and fax.
- Wireless technology lets you print from virtually anywhere.
- The Ethernet port connects the printer to your network.
- Prints up to 15 ppm in black and up to 10 ppm in color.
6. Brother MFC-J6545DW INKvestmentTank
The Brother MFC-J6545DW INKvestment Tank color is another great inkjet all-in-one multifunction printer that can deliver reliable performance and can enhance printing productivity and professional results perfect for small businesses and home offices.
- Print, Copy, Scan & Fax
- Unit Dimensions: 22.6″ W x 18.8″ D x 12.2″ H
- Includes: Color Inkjet MFC-J6545DW Printer, BK/C/Y/M Starter Ink Cartridges
- Up to one year of ink in the box
- Versatile paper handling
- Print Speed : 22 ppm / 20 ppm
7. Epson EcoTank ET-2760
The EcoTank ET-2760 offers Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. You can save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles – costing as little as 1 cent per color ISO page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges.
- Stress-Free Printing – Up to 2 years of ink in the box
- Print Speed: Black: 10.5 ISO ppm and Color: 5.0 ISO ppm
- Zero Cartridge Waste – By using an EcoTank printer
- Impressive Print Quality
- Built-in Scanner and Copier, Plus Auto 2-sided Printing
- 1 44″ color display
- Wireless connectivity
8. Epson Workforce Pro WF-4820
Built for productivity, this reliable printer consistently delivers sharp, professional-quality prints with innovative PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology™ and vivid DURABrite® Ultra instant-dry pigment inks. It easy to use and offers convenient features which is designed to enhance efficiency and streamline workflow.
- High-speed printing with 25 black/12 color ISO ppm
- High-precision printing
- High-volume reliability for a heavy workload
- Easy to use: 4.3″ color touchscreen for quick navigation
- connectivity and productivity from your mobile device.
- Designed for productivity: auto 2-sided printing and 1-sided, 35-page ADF streamline workflow.
- Maximize efficiency with a large, 250-sheet paper capacity.
- Wireless setup
9. Canon PIXMA G620 Wireless MegaTank
Designed for high volume, high-quality photo printing, the PIXMA G620 is perfect for memory makers & keepers for photo albums, scrapbooks, and more. Plus, setup out of the box is a breeze and printing is easy through high-speed USB or wirelessly from a computer or mobile device.
- Print Up To 3,800 4” X 6” Color Photos On A Full Set Of Ink!
- Low Cost Per Print With Approx. Ink Cost Of 2.5 Cents Per 4” X 6” Color Photo
- 6-color Dye-based Ink System Including Red And Gray Inks For A Wider Color Gamut.
- Fits Into Almost Any Space With A Clean Compact Design.
- Enjoy Long Lasting Photos Thanks To Chromalife
10. HP Wireless Color All in one Inkjet Printer B09PC6SGMR
Print professional-quality color documents like forms, reports, presentations, and more. It can handle up to 5 users and is recommended for printing up to 800 pages per month. Work fast with the 35-page auto-feeder and eliminate steps in repetitive tasks, such as scanning to the cloud or emailing, using Shortcuts.
- Easy Setup With Hp Smart App
- Hp Smart Printing System
- Smart Tasks Shortcuts
- For All Your Printing Needs
- Security Essentials And Reliable Wi-fi Connectivity
Those are all the top 10 best inkjet printers that we recommend! These printers have a lot of reviews from customers and most of them are very satisfied with the quality of these devices.
All of these printers have their advantages. Make sure you choose one that really fits your daily needs and standards and doesn’t forget to check the reviews and full features of each device.
Why Inkjet Printers?
For those who don’t know, inkjet printers are the kind of printer that uses liquid ink that is sprayed through microscopic nozzles onto the paper. Some of you who have zero knowledge about printers might be wondering why inkjet printers and not the other kinds. That’s fair enough.
Compared to most printers, inkjet printers have loads of benefits to offer starting from their surprisingly affordable price, quiet noise during printing, great quality images and photos to their compact and space-saving design. Generally speaking, an inkjet printer consists of ink cartridges, a print head, belt, and stabilizer bar as well as paper feed assembly.
Furthermore, inkjet printers are compatible with most kinds of paper. That is why, with all of these abundant features and more that haven’t been mentioned yet, we deem them worthy to be recommended. These top-rated inkjet printers should make your experience of buying a printer less overwhelming and completely stress-free.
The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Inkjet Printers
Every product has a good side and a bad side, but when you’re going to purchase a printer, a closer look at these sides should be closely observed. Inkjet printers, for instance, are very popular and they come in all shapes, sizes, types, and brands. But what are their pros and cons? What can they offer to consumers? If you’re going to buy an inkjet printer, first make sure you understand its advantages and disadvantages. This article outlines them below in order to help you make a more educated, informed decision.
Price. The main competitors of inkjet printers are lasers, and the major advantage of inkjets over laser printers is the price. Regardless of what brand, size, function, technology, or software a laser printer has, there will always be an inkjet printer that can match and even exceed those qualifications but have a lower price. There are even inkjets for as low as $50, while laser printers are never less than $100.
Footprint. Another obvious advantage of inkjets is space consumption and footprint. Most lasers are very large, heavy, and bulky, and they eat up a lot of space. But with inkjets, you only have to allot space on the computer table printer area, on a nearby shelf, on top of your desk, or anywhere you find comfortable to place a printer. Most inkjets are rectangular in shape with the width as the longest dimension, so you only have to find horizontal space in which to keep the printer.
Versatility. Most inkjets are capable of printing in full color, and even the cheapest inkjet can print in color. But laser devices are mostly monochrome and you can’t find a color laser printer for less than $150. You can print all colored images and illustrations that you need without problems because inkjets are readily accessible for printing all kinds of colored images.
Quality. Unlike laser printers, inkjets have lower printing quality. Lasers make use of complex technology in printing, whereas inkjets use simple ink nozzles in printing images and text. There are many high-quality and professional-grade inkjet printers, but many of them are expensive, so it’s better to just buy a laser printer because it will still have a higher quality printout than an expensive inkjet.
Price of Ink. Every page of an inkjet printer is much more expensive than that of a laser printer. Inkjet printers are high ink consumers and they can empty a cartridge in a few weeks’ time if the device has been used constantly. This means you need to invest in the ink and not in the device itself.
Speed. Printing in color is usually slower through an inkjet printer. Even if the colored printout quality of an inkjet is extremely impressive, it may take up to several minutes before you get that first full page of illustrations done.
All in All, The advantages and disadvantages of inkjet printers are all very well-known in the industry, but this printer type is still highly recognized and widely used all over the world. Most agree that its benefits outweigh its drawbacks, but it all depends on your individual needs.